Our investment approach is built around making
a difference with our portfolio companies.
is the world´s most flexible network of fitness and wellness experiences. Members get instant access to over 30,000 pre-vetted exercise studios, which offers diverse fitness options as yoga, Pilates, strength training, boxing and more.
Read more about ClassPass »
Since 1998, Barry’s Bootcamp has been delivering The Best Workout in the World® to a legendary following, including A-list celebs, models—even Olympic athletes. Our signature workouts include 25-30 minutes of interval cardiovascular treadmill routines and 25-30 minutes of strength training utilizing free weights, resistance bands and other equipment.
Read more about Barry´s Bootcamp »
Challengize is the future of corporate health initiatives, a social and 100% digital team health challenge where all forms of activities count and the smart Challenge Points system rewards you and your team. Challengize put focus on healthy everyday exercise, team-building and in creating a winning corporate culture with your colleagues across the entire organisation, no matter where in the world they are.
Read more about Challengize »
Repeat Fitness is a new breed of fitness. It is an urban concept that creates an environment where the young millennials and those young-at-heart will feel at home and want to train. A great experience based on top quality gym equipment, industrial design, new technology and where flexibility has top priority.
Read more about Repeat Fitness »
Stockholm Leisure Partners is an investor focused on the health and fitness industry in the Nordic region.
SLP is led by a proven senior leadership team with a 20+ year positive track-record in the fitness industry. During those years, we have built vertical industry knowledge in areas as strategy, branding, market positioning, organization, technology, infrastructure and operations.
The mission of SLP is to build strong partnerships with existing brands, management teams and entrepreneurs to create leading concepts and long-term value. Our approach to investing is committed, hands-on ownership, utilizing our industry knowledge, international network and experience to maximize return for all stakeholders.
SLP is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden
Who we are
Experienced fitness entrepreneur with an international footprint. Multiple successful start-ups and exits. Built and ran two of Denmark’s largest health club groups from start up to exit. Served as Vice Chairman of one of Europe’s largest club groups. Executive Vice Chairman of Wexer Virtual, founder and CEO until May 2015, who supplies virtual classes to the majority of the global top 25 health club groups (30+ countries/5 continents).
Engaged in the non-profit side of the industry; serves as first non-American Chairman of IHRSA (the International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association) and on IHRSA’s European Council. Established the Danish Fitness & Helath Organization. International speaker and writer. Won the European Club Leadership Award in 2007. Former elite sportsman (Danish National Karate Team).
- Stockholm Leisure Partners, Exec. Chairman (2015-)
- Fitness World, Vice Chairman (2014-2015)
- Scilife Clinic, Board Member (2014-)
- IHRSA, Board Member (2013-). Currently serving as Chairman
- Fresh Fitness, Founder and CEO (2010-2014) 22 clubs/75.000 members
- Wexer Virtual, Founder and CEO (2008-2014). Currently Exec. Vice Chairman
- Fitness dk, Founder and CEO (2001-2008) 36 clubs/ 125.000 members
- Exerp, Chariman of the Board (2009-2010)
- Anti Doping Denmark, Board Member (2006-2008)
- The Danish Fitness & Health Organization, founder and Board Member (2006-2014)
Experience of fitness operations in all segments across the Nordic market and combining business development with strong operational focus. Joined Nordic market leader SATS and Health & Fitness Nordic in 2009 to develop a multi brand chain, revitalize the SATS concept and brand to withstand tougher competition and develop an innovative low cost brand and build a platform that enables to operate a multi chain strategy across the Nordics.
Main achievement turn around of SATS with an improvement of EBITDA with approx. 40% from 2009 to 2014 and Fresh Fitness well established as a low cost brand in Denmark, Norway and Sweden with 45 new clubs, 100 000 members and revenues of SEK 200 million in 2014. Former elite athlete and coach in floorball, Swedish champion with AIK in 2006 and also licensed personal trainer and Olympic strength coach.
- Stockholm Leisure Partners, CEO (2015-)
- SATSElixia, Concept Director, (2014), 200 clubs/500.000 members
- SATS/Health & Fitness Nordic , Strategy & Business Development Director,(2009-2014), 150 clubs/350.000 members
- Fresh Fitness, Denmark, Chairman of the board, (2010-2014), 22 clubs/75.000 members
- Fresh Fitness, Norway, Member of the board, (2010-2014), 24 clubs/60.000 members
- Fresh Fitness Sweden, Member of the board, (2012-2014), 4 clubs/7.000 members
- Metropolis (Premium concept), Sweden, Chairman of the board (2011-2014)
- Partner & Management Consultant, Cordial Business Advisers (2001-2009)
- Strategy Manager, TeliaSonera Mobile, (2001-2002)
- Management Consultant, Ernst & Young Management Consulting (1999-2001)
- B.Sc. In Business Administration from the University of Stockholm